Our pediatric dentistry services
We take kids’ dental health just as seriously as adults’, so you can be sure your child is in the right place. We offer several services for kids, including:
- Sealants: A sealant is a thin layer of plastic over the grooves in the teeth to prevent tooth decay.
- Fluoride: We apply fluoride to teeth to strengthen them, making them less prone to decay and cavities.
- Fillings: If a cavity has formed, we remove the decayed part of the tooth and restore it with tooth-colored composite material.
- Mouth guards: This is an option to protect your child’s teeth from sports injuries.
- Nitrous oxide: Laughing gas is a safe and effective way to calm your child during specific procedures if they are experiencing apprehension or anxiety.